Edurena.com is an online junction that connects its members through a variety of opportunities that it provides to its clients and members. You can signup and be a member of edurena.com provided that you accept that you
are entering into a contract with us based on the terms and conditions of the company.
By registering on edurena.com as a member or as a visitor or using services of edurena.com through either
mode implies that you agree to accept the terms and conditions automatically.
This website has been made for students and tutors, coaching center,
training institutes, professional colleges, schools etc. to connect through this website.
Edurena.com reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without any prior notice to its members. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
By accessing this website, Content, or Services, you are bound to accept the Terms of Service.
Any profile created showing irrelevant, illegal interest and explicit content will not be accepted in any condition.
The views expressed on the website have no belongings with Edurena.com, and any such issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
A tutor and a coaching center will have full responsibility for the prices quoted for their services on the Website and for collection of all fees due to the tutor from any Student.
In responding to feedback of Students posted on the Website a Tutor shall not be personally abusive about a Student or his nominee.
Through the use of this site, you agree to hold edurena.com harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims
A tutor and tutorial center accepts that they are responsible for all information published by them on the website and cannot ask for any compensation in relation to any responsibility incurred by them as a result of such data or information.
Edurena.com is not liable to reimburse any fees to the tutor in event of cancellation of any contract or tuition for any reason.
A Tutor acknowledges that he is not an employee of edurena.com and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract. We do not issue any working experience certificate to our registered members.
You are responsible for keeping your password safe, that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
Edurena.com cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is edurena.com policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 10 days
Information gathered about the institutions coaching tutors etc. posted on this site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the Internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
A tutor or tutorial center & members of the edurena.com service using accurate and current information about him/her - including correct name, address, telephone number, qualifications and any other requested details. A tutor or tutorial center understands, details entered by them on the website will be publicly visible .
Student acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Tutor with whom he enters into or proposes to enter into a tuition contract.
Edurena.com should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision-making.
Edurena.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Tutors and Students secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by Tutors, Students and Institutes.
By uploading the logo of your institute, you give UrbanPro.com the right to use the logo on UrbanPro.com website as well as on any Edurena.com marketing material.
- The Members ensures that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and will be and up to date when using the Website.
- Edurena.com does not guarantee to secure a Tutor for a Student or fix-up any tuition fees on behalf of any tutor or student. We do not provide any guarantee of the number of total enquiries/business, which a tutor or tutorial center will receive during their subscription period.
- Edurena.com reserves the right to suspend or deactivate and delete any fake profile even it is a premium member. This is applicable for all tutors, students and tutorial centers.
- Students or Parents are requested not to make huge advance payment for the first time if you do not know the tutor properly or have their full contact details proof.
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) Be libelous or maliciously false;
- (b) Be obscene or indecent;
- (c) Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) Constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- (g) Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) Be blasphemous;
- (j) Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) [depict violence[ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
- (m) [Be pornographic [, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- (n) [Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading];
- (o) [Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- (p) [Constitute spam];
- (q) [Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or
- (r) [Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
Disclaimer:The information provided in Edurena.com, regarding tutors, coaching centres, institutes,
ourses, etc. has been compiled by assimilating data from various educational websites which are available in the public
domain or by contacting them. The details provided are for general information only. We update the data regularly to make
sure that the information you get from our website is accurate. For additional requirement of education related information
displayed in our website, we recommend you to contact the respective institutes training centres schools and colleges offering courses etc.